All papers within the scope indicated by the following sections of the journal may be submitted:
- Biological agents posing occupational risk in agriculture, forestry, food industry and wood industry and diseases caused by these agents (zoonoses, allergic and immunotoxic diseases).
- Health effects of chemical pollutants in agricultural areas , including occupational and non-occupational effects of agricultural chemicals (pesticides, fertilizers) and effects of industrial disposal (heavy metals, sulphur, etc.) contaminating the atmosphere, soil and water.
- Exposure to physical hazards associated with the use of machinery in agriculture and forestry: noise, vibration, dust.
- Prevention of occupational diseases in agriculture, forestry, food industry and wood industry.
- Work-related accidents and injuries in agriculture, forestry, food industry and wood industry: incidence, causes, social aspects and prevention.
State of the health of rural communities
depending on various factors:
social factors, accessibility
of medical care, etc.